How can I apply for a Personal Loan?
- You can apply for a loan online or you can call us at . Alternatively, we’d be happy to see you at our .
What services do you offer?
- We have a variety of secured and unsecured loans which include Personal Loan, Bridging Loan, Foreigner Loan, Debt Consolidation & Payday Loan.
Which loan is right for me?
- This depends on why you need the loan, and the amount you wish to borrow. View our Loans Services page for more details.
How much money can I borrow?
- You can borrow any amount with a secured loan.
For unsecured loans, you can borrow:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 2 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above but less than $30,000;
- Up to 4 months’ income, if your annual income is $30,000 and above but less than $120,000; and
- Any amount, if your annual income is $120,000 and above
However, it is important to take up a loan that is affordable to you and not take on too much.
Can I pay off my Personal Loan early and will I be charged if I do?
- With a Personal Loan, you can settle at any time in full. If you’d like to know more, call us at () and we will advise you accordingly.
Can I top-up my existing Personal Loan?
- Yes, we’d be happy to discuss it with you. Drop by at our outlet and we will talk you through the process.
Can I defer my payment?
- Yes. We’d be happy to discuss this with you.
How do I make repayments?
- You can make repayments of your loans via Internet Banking/ATM transfer or drop by at our bugis office.